History of Orian
Proud to be made in USA and providing jobs to the workforce of the country, Orian was established in 1979. The facility that has grown tremendously over the years was set up in Anderson, South Carolina and has managed to evolve into a name that greatly effects the fashion trends of the interior decor market today.
Orian rugs basically comprises of three companies - Mc Three Carpets, Sofiteks, and Orian. All the companies have mastered the art of floor decor and are responsible for introducing stylish and ingenious carpet designs to the global market. Orian also manufactures its own yarn and color batches, in effect taking complete charge of the quality of the product created.
The vast collection offered by the brand includes rugs that are perfect for a casual home decor, a contemporary house, as well as a classic interior. No matter what your taste is, Orian has your back!
Fun facts about Orian
- Orian makes machine-woven and stain-resistant rugs recognized for their durability.
- Orian is the fastest growing rug company in America.
- The company hold one-third of the woven manufacturing market in the US.
- Operating since 40 years, the Orian production plant has grown from 50,000 sq feet to 550,000.
- Orian has a “Goin’ Green Team” that was formed in 2006. The purpose of the team was to introduce initiatives within the company that would encourage reduction of waste and recycling processes.
- The brand’s fiber waste is repurposed into fuel and concrete fillers.
- Orian became a zero landfill facility in 2008.
- in 2009, as a part of its 30th anniversary celebrations, Orian donated 30 trees to Habitat for Humanity and distributed 30 rugs to one of the school districts in the area.
Rug collections by Orian
Thinking of purchasing some Orian rugs? Here are some beautiful carpet collections that will light up your home.
- Radiance collection
- Wild weave collection
- Epiphany collection
- My Texas House
- Bohemian collection